The Controller's Office provides accounting services to the Mines community and its numerous off-campus partners in support of the University's mission. This support is governed by the key principles of customer service, regulatory compliance and fiscal accountability. To accomplish our work, the Controller's staff subscribes to the following values:
- Balance the goals of service, accuracy and timeliness
- Integrate traditional and innovative processes and procedures for effectiveness
- Cooperatively utilize the diverse expertise of staff members across organizational lines
- Develop individual and team potential through training and experience opportunities
- Communicate courteously and responsively with an empathetic perspective
- Pursue continuous improvement in all operational aspects
- Banner ACCOUNT Code Request Form **NEW**
- Fiscal Year 2017 Closing Schedule
- Banner Finance Information (Training materials, etc.)
- CASHNet Department Deposit
- Travel Forms/Information
- W9 form for CSM (signed)
- 'Old' Foundation Account Migration Crosswalk - Updated 12/15/2012
Fiscal Year End Closing Documents
For website questions, please contact Mark Jones
1500 Illinois St.
Golden, CO 80401
Roger A. Cusworth, CPA
The Controller’s Office has implemented a new Indirect Cost Return distribution procedure that all research centers and departments must follow. The procedure manual and distribution worksheet are provided for your reference below:
** UPDATED **
Banner Index Codes
In an effort to continually heighten financial efficiency throughout the CSM community, the Controller's Office has implemented a new 'shortcut' number for your financial accounts.
For more information on the new Banner Index Codes please read the following document: Banner Index Codes.