Request to Engage in Additional Professional Work Forms

Instructions for Request to Engage in Additional Professional Work:

There are three types of additional work request forms:

  1. Request to Engage in Professional Consulting Form PDF versionText only version
  2. Request to Engage in Nonprofessional, External Commitment FormPDF versionText only version
  3. Request to Perform Extra CSM Services for Additional Remuneration FormPDF versionText only version
  4. Additional Payment Request FormPDF versionText only version

Please see the Mines Faculty Handbook for information regarding the purpose and use of each of these forms.

The completed form, signed by the employee and his or her department head/division director, should be forwarded to the Associate Provost for review and approval, if required. Executed copies of these forms will be distributed by the Office of the Associate Provost

If payment from CSM is due to the employee after completion of the work, the employee should complete an Additional Payment Request Form. This form is to be submitted to initiate payment by CSM for additional work when an individual is already an employee of the school. After the work is completed, the employee should fill out this form, obtain the appropriate fund manager's signature and submit it to the Human Resources Office for processing.


General Contact Information

Tel: (303) 273-3320
Fax (303) 273-3040

Academic Calendars

Dr. Terence Parker
Provost and Executive Vice President
(303) 273-3399

Dr. Tom Boyd
Associate Provost
(303) 273-3020

Ms. Kay Schneider
Director of Assessment
(303) 273-3087

Jennie Kenney
Executive Assistant for Academic Affairs and Dr. Parker
(303) 273-3399

Vanessa Gonzalez
Executive Assistant for Academic Affairs
(303) 273-3529

Annette Pilkington
Administrative Assistant for Academic Affairs
(303) 273-3320