Office of Human Resources
Welcome to the Office of Human Resources website! Whether you are already a valued member of our community or someone looking for employment opportunities, we hope that this site will serve as a valuable resource for your needs. Our staff is dedicated to providing quality, comprehensive HR services and is here to assist you.
For Current News / Events and Quick Links - continue to scroll down on this page.
Our office hours are 8:00 - 5:00 PM (MST), Monday - Friday. In general, we are closed between 9:00 - 10:30 AM on Thursdays for a staff meeting.
The Office of Human Resources is a business partner, working with and for each department, division and center within Colorado School of Mines. We believe that the strength of the School is derived from the quality and composition of our faculty and staff. We are dedicated to the support of the goals and challenges of this world-class institution by providing services which promote a work environment that is characterized by diversity, fairness, open communication, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect.
We will achieve our mission by:
- Providing high quality, relevant, and timely services;
- Focusing on the recruitment and retention of qualified individuals, strengthening our human capital from a variety of disciplines and diverse backgrounds; and
- Providing exceptional customer service.
To accomplish our mission, the Human Resources team will work in congruence with our principles and values as described in our Human Resources Philosophy.
Important Information, News, and Current Events
- Wellness Fair - Preparing for your Screening
- Colorado Combined Campaign Resource Guide & Directory
- Colorado Combined Campaign Online Pledge link
- Colorado Combined Campaign Paper Pledge Form
- Approval Guidelines for Hires, Promotions, Increasese to Percent of Assignment, Pay Increases, or Reclassifications
- Anthem Cyber Attack Information
- Time Reporting / Leave Protocol and Closures
- 2015 Holiday Schedule
- Notary Services
- Colorado State Department of Personnel
- Faculty Search Manual
- Equal Opportunity and Equal Access to Educational Program
- Human Resources Policies
Executive-Level Organizational Charts
- Office of the President
- Academic Affairs
- Student Life
- Finance and Administration
- Research and Technology Transfer
- Strategic Enterprises
We value your feedback! Please let us hear from you by completing a Feedback Form after your visit with us.
Mines is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to enhancing the diversity of its campus community. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Clery Act and Campus Security Report
The Colorado School of Mines Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report contains valuable information for all campus community members. The report is designed to inform you of campus crime and fire statistics and provide security policy statements as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (the Clery Act), a federal law requiring institutions of higher education to annually disclose this information. For a printable PDF version, please click here: Campus Security and Fire Safety Report. The university will provide prospective students a printed copy upon request.
Office of Human Resources
1500 Illinois St., Suite 110
Golden, CO 80401
(303) 384-2025 FAX
HR Data Manager
Assistant to AVP HR
Associate Vice President
HR Records and Operations Supervisor
Admin Assistant I
HR Technician - Student Contracts
For HR web content, please contact: