MIPER graduates are well-rounded professionals
MIPER graduates present employers with an exceptional opportunity to hire professionals who deeply understand international and global contexts. Our graduates are equipped with analytical decision-making skills that provide an understanding of the interaction between governments and their economies, especially in terms of its effect on natural resources development, government behavior, corporate policy, and country political risks.
MIPER graduates uniquely offer employers:
- Familiarity with methods of risk analysis and mitigation in national and international settings
- Knowledge of security-related issues
- Knowledge of broad geopolitical issues;
- Ability to operate effectively in multi-cultural and international environments
- Problem solving and bskills
- Understanding of natural resources in political, economic, and social contexts
- Knowledge of issues related to corporate governance and corporate social responsibility
- Analytic skills to assess and propose solutions to complex problems in the global political economy
MIPER graduates are working for:
- American Chamber of Commerce, Indonesia
- Black and Veatch
- China’s petroleum industry
- Compassion by the Book
- Dot Hill Systems
- Electricity Utility Consultants, Inc. (EUCI)
- Gold Fields Exploration
- International Peril Mitigation Services
- Korea Mine Reclamation Corporation, South Korea
- Level 3 Communications, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Marston/Golder Mining Consultants
- Ramsay International & Behre Dolbear Environmental Services
- RMB Resources
- Sanjel USA, Inc.
- Shell International Exploration & Production
- The United States Army
- VEI Global Business Development
- Wm T Welch Company
- Wood McKenzie
- And many others . . . Other MIPER graduates have gone on to PhD programs in China and the U.S.
Visit devex for job opportunities in international development and business.