Welcome to Campus Computing, Communications, and Information Technologies (CCIT)
The mission of the information infrastructure at Mines is to support and promote the scholarship of students and faculty. The role of Campus Computing, Communications, and Information Technologies, also known as CCIT, is to fulfill this mission through effective design, implementation, delivery, support, and use of computing and networking resources.
- If you're a new student or employee, click here to get started.
- If you'd like to set up an email account, check out equipment, change a password, or learn about Mines computing services, check our list of services.
- If you need help with a Mines enterprise system like Banner, Trailhead, or Blackboard, visit the system support section.
- Phone issues are handled by our Telecommunications team.
- If you have questions about virus protection or security issues, go to the security section.
- CCIT also offers numerous guides and reference materials for campus systems and software.
- If you've received an email notice, and you're not sure it's authentic, verify it here.
- Download Mines Mobile apps for your iPhone or Android device. Or visit our universal mobile website.
- CCIT hosts a wide variety of RSS feeds to keep you informed on everything from campus sporting events to building maintenance to deliveries of new library books.
- Finally, for answers to a wide variety of computing-related issues, check the CCIT database of frequently asked questions, FAQfinder.
If you're looking for assistance with computing and networking related issues, CCIT provides a number of resources to help. Visit the CCIT Support page to determine what kind of support best addresses the issue you are trying to resolve. Or click here to submit a Mines Help Center Request.
The mission of the information infrastructure at Mines is to support and promote the scholarship of students and faculty. The role of Campus Computing, Communications, and Information Technologies (CCIT) is to fulfill this mission through effective design, implementation, delivery, support, and use of computing and networking resources.
CCIT Outages & Notices
- [9-Apr-2015 5:30-8:30pm] Trailhead/Banner Monthly Maintenance
- [7-Mar-2015 8:00-10:00am] Banner Systems Outage
- [6-Mar-2015] ADIT Home Directory Outage
- [20-Feb-2015 5:30pm through ~ 12:00pm 22-Feb-2015] Banner Systems Outage
- [13-Feb-2015 6:00pm - 15-Feb-2015 Noon] Various File Servers
Need Computing Help?
Contact us through the Mines Help Center Helpdesk or 303.273.3430 or 303.273.3431.
For computer emergencies involving classes currently in session ONLY, dial extension x2345.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east end of the CTLM building (Center for Technology and Learning Media):
Campus Computing, Communications and Information Technologies
1650 Arapahoe St.
Golden, Co. 80401-1887
Computing Commons Front Desk (CT156)
Office: (303) 273-3430
Fax: (303) 273-3475
Business Mailing Address
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, Colorado 80401-1887
If you have question or concerns about the content on this page, please submit a request to the Mines Help Center.