CCIT releases Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus for Mac! Get it from the Mines Download web site.
Are you looking for a way to view and produce 2D-CAD or .DWG drawings for free? Try DraftSight from SolidWorks!
The Beer Can BBQ Conundrum.
SolidWorks® Simulation can solve it. Can you?
- FROM THE FORUMS:Inserting Excel OLE objects in SolidWorks when running Windows 7.
- TUTORIAL - Sketching Splines: Control splines using handles in a 2D sketch.
- VIDEO TIP - Building a Spiral Staircase: Replicate the stairs along a helical path using patterns.
News and Events
- 3DVIA Composer™ V6R2011x: Uncover what's new in the new release of 3DVIA Composer software.
- LET'S GO DESIGN - Episode #3 is now live: Jeremy and team reverse engineer subsystems for the Multi-Sport Practice Cage – but not before field-testing some existing launchers first. Watch, share and vote now at LetsGoDesign.tv.
- CASE STUDY - Ferno-Washington: Deployed a SolidWorks design solution bundled with Microsoft that boosts availability and global collaboration with better data management.
- PARTNER OFFERS - Special Savings:Take advantage of BIG discounts on Dell workstations with ATI FirePro graphics as well as other discounts offered by SolidWorks Solution Partners.
- VIDEO - Industrial Equipment and Heavy Machinery: Take your industrial machine designs from sketch to market with SolidWorks.
You can now interact with nearly 7,000 Demonstrations directly in (a) browser--move sliders to alter input, and watch the results change live--which lets you visualize ideas and concepts as never before.
With the Wolfram Demonstrations Project:
- Download free, ready-to-use interactive examples for classes, from primary or secondary school to college level, and beyond.
- Explain hard-to-understand concepts through interactive examples covering math, physics, biology, engineering, finance, sociology, music, art, and many more areas.
- Share ideas with educators and students across the globe.
- Get ideas for projects, and use source code to jump-start your work.
- Encourage students to create Demonstrations as first academic publications.
And with Mathematica 8, it's easy to customize existing Demonstrations or create your own.